Welcome to my website! Here, you can find information about my research and teaching by clicking on the tabs above. I occasionally blog about policy-relevant topics here as well, you can find recent posts under the blog tab.
- My research bridges causal inference and machine learning methods with applications in Finance and Macroeconomics
- Currently: Assistant Professor in Economics at the University of Cologne
- Before that: Economist at the Federal Reserve Board in Washington, DC
- Ph.D. and MA in Economics from Harvard University
- Diplom in Economics from University of Bonn